Eco Tan Hempitan Body Tanning Water
In a nutshell, Hempitan Tanning Water is our newest tan but Sonya's favourite tan at the moment. It’s basically a body tan water so it instantly dries. People can’t see you wearing it as it develops and has amazing hemp seed oil to hydrate your skin. It has handpicked, bespoke ingredients to ensure you get a killer deep tan with an earthy bronze tone.
Tip: The more you apply the darker you go!
HEMPITAN™ is the World’s first organic hemp body tanning water that delivers our longest lasting tan and contains Hemp Seed Extract known for it’s phenomenal skin moisturising properties. This is the darkest instant tan in Eco Tan's organic tanning range.
A revolutionary certified organic self tanning water, Hempitan™ is made from only organic and natural ingredients in an easy to apply spray on formula.
Organic Hemp Seed Extract is known to help relieve skin irritation & provide moisture. Cacao helps to soothe, hydrate & balance skin complexion. Pure Hyaluronic naturally boosts the moisture in your skin. The absolute best instant tan for your skin. Try it for yourself!
Things we love about Hempitan™:
- This express tan is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores
- Hempitan Tanning water provides long-lasting colour
- Unlike other instant tans, with natural cacao & orange oil, Hempitan smells amazing!
- Your longest lasting natural fake tan, with spray on convenience!
- Colour continues to develop for 24 hours.
- With natural cacao & orange oil, Hempitan smells amazing!
- Dries instantly! No mess.
- The more you apply, the darker you go.
NOTHING SYNTHETIC. BELIEVABLE GORGEOUS CACAO BRONZE TAN.
Suits all skin tones, even fair tones!
Organic Hemp • Hyaluronic • Cacao
CALM – Hemp Seed Extract is known to help relieve skin irritation & provides moisture.
SMOOTH – Cacao helps to soothe, hydrate & balance skin complexion
CLEAR – Pure Hyaluronic naturally boosts the moisture in your skin
Directions: Spray evenly to entire body and rub in using your hands or a smooth mitt. Wash off after 1 hour or leave on longer if you wish. Colour will continue to develop for 24 hours.